The LoRaWAN Smart Parking Kit is a great tool for testing and designing smart parking project as it benefits from the Simfony’s clould platform flexibility, openness and customization features. Using the application builder, data received from the sensor can be pushed to external system or made available to mobile applications. Using the native reporting engine, maps with the free/occupied parking slots can be built and published in real time. Historical data can also be retrieved to determine usage patterns and provide meaningful insights.
Simfony’s IoT Platform is focused on providing the core set of tools that enables the rapid rollout of any IoT project or service. Companies can use our service to easily and rapidly design, prototype and deploy IoT projects that match their exact needs and requirements, rather than looking for an off the shelf product that fits best. The following services are offered on a pick and choose basis:
- LoRaWAN as a service
- Global mobile data connectivity
- IoT VPN
- SIM management and control
- Node Red based visual service execution designer
- Data storage
- Custom reporting and visualization of structureless data
- Extensive API exposing all of these capabilities for enterprise integration.
More information about Simfony:
- LoRaWAN Service: The trial period for devices is 3 months
- Cloud Platform: Free trial for 3 Months with unlimited resources
- 2 Hours Workshop with our experts to help with your IoT project
- 1 Data SIM card: for 3 months and up to 50 MB/month
Rates after free trial: http://simfonymobile.com/global-mobile-connectivity
*The connectivity service part of the offer is available in the following countries:
Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine and North America.
For other countries please contact us